Here we go now one two step 내 머리에
다 퍼부어 마르지 않게
내 속도 못 따라와 너흰
그리지 청사진 매일같이 pump it
다 원해 못 변해 it’s me man
Can’t break it
What u talkin’ bout?
늘 깨있지 전혀 개의치 않아 Not bad man
노리지 Perfect picture i’m on it
돌아가지 않아 다시 다 all in
어지러 내 머리는 여전해
망상 안에 갇혀 그 위에 수영해
But 따라오기 힘들겠지 뭐 너흰
뒤는 안 봐 난 달려가 sonic
길을 만들어 넘어가 run it
One way, which way?
This way, pump it
I was lost in the street
In the heat of a scene
Of a man that was slumped at the wheel
[One way, which way? This way, pump it]
Got me thinking of you
In a moment of truth
And the girl I was destined to be
[One way, which way? This way, pump it]
With my foot to the floor
And a heart that's been torn
I was running like I stole it
Grand Theft Auto
When you begged me to stay
I had nothing to say
I was running like I stole it
Grand Theft Auto
I can’t feel my face
Plz don’t stop the music
더 세게 밟아 Speeding
Pedal to the medal
You can’t stop me now
재껴 너희 머리
I can’t feel my face
Plz don’t stop the music
쟤네들은 여전히 제자리 날 보고도
못 따라와 멈춰 있어 alright
머리 아프게 만들어 더 뛰어가 뭔가를 만들어
느끼게 해 혼란
돌아가지 못해 나 더는, 여기 부숴버릴 것 같이 내
밀어 발을
다시 One two three four
Pump it , jump it 뛰어가 계속 난
I was lost in the street
In the heat of a scene
Of a man that was slumped at the wheel
[One way, which way? This way, pump it]
Got me thinking of you
In a moment of truth
And the girl I was destined to be
[One way, which way? This way, pump it]
With my foot to the floor
And a heart that's been torn
I was running like I stole it
Grand Theft Auto
When you begged me to stay
I had nothing to say
I was running like I stole it
Grand Theft Auto
I can’t feel my face
Plz don’t stop the music
더 세게 밟아 Speeding
Pedal to the medal (Grand Theft Auto)
You can’t stop me now
재껴 너희 머리
I can’t feel my face
Plz don’t stop the music (Grand Theft Auto)
With my foot to the floor
And a heart that's been torn
I was running like I stole it
Grand Theft Auto
When you begged me to stay
I had nothing to say
I was running like I stole it
Grand Theft Auto
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment