Drifting on the blue waves
Let yourself go too
멀리 보는 버릇은 필요, but like surfers do
떠나버린 blue waves
보내줘, 다음엔
잊지 말고 요행도 가끔은 필요해
You are not self-made, nobody is
We all sprint on these blue waves
Riding on the blue shade
Love yourself, go do it
시간 날 땐 누워서 playing with Nintendo stuff
Time keeps slippin' away,
but no need to mind, tho
삶의 일부, 손해를 보긴 싫어
It’s just human nature, life is good
For all that I do,
I still ain’t got my blue waves
Love yourself just as you are
For all that I do,
I still ain’t got my blue waves
Take it easy and slow
For all that I do,
I still ain’t got my blue waves
Love yourself just as you are
For all that I do,
I still ain’t got my blue waves
Take it easy and slow
We all sprint on these blue tracks
All you gotta do is keep loving yourself
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment