가끔 생각이 많아지면 그냥 누울래
잠에서 깨고 난 하루 종일 stupid
저 하늘 위 올려보던 student
Let me try to get some food,
I’ve been so starving
New thing, 이젠 필요할 때
Baby, 같이 올라갈래?
Groovy한 음악 들을 때는
We don’t need any kind of thoughts
I can feel so high
You can feel me, right
Oh, that fashion is hot
Baby, please don’t go
I can feel so high
You can feel me, right
Oh, that fashion is hot
Baby, please don’t go
G R A B B E R will set you free
Left, Right Yeah, that’s me.
Everybody wants to dance like me
G R A B B E R will set you free
Left, Right Yeah, that’s me.
Everybody wants to dance like me
Everybody wants to dance like me.
You want it? Come and get it
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment