Keys in my hand, I don't even ask
Just get in, we don't need a map
Radio's playing something
we don't know the words to
So we make them up, badly, and laugh
Windows down, the city thinning out
Streetlights turning into stars somehow
You said turn here, I said I don't know why
We just kept driving toward the sky
Lala land, lala land
Shall we dance where the sunset ends
Lala land, lala land
Just one scene before the credits roll
Parked the car at the top of the hill
Neither of us said a thing, just stood still
You pointed at something, I wasn't even looking
I was looking at you looking at it
Maybe this is the good part
Maybe this is already the whole thing
Not the start of a longer story
Just this, exactly this
If this is a movie, I don't want the sequel
I just want this hill, this song, this evening
Let the credits roll right here
Before we find out how it ends
Lala land, lala land
Shall we dance where the sunset ends
Lala land, lala land
Just one scene before the credits roll
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment