You’re a bad habit, so addictive to me.
Nobody ever told you you were wrong, babe,
But I understand,
I understand.
It doesn’t matter why you act that way.
I don’t even care who’s right or wrong,
I just understand.
Do you understand me?
Tell me how,
How you got me addicted to your existence.
I’m walking into the fire,
Let me lose control, let me go off the deep end.
Do you understand me?
Don’t be mad at me, I’m just playing my game.
Always toxic, but you’re so stunning.
Yes, I love this damage,
Even when it kills me.
You’re that bad habit I don’t wanna break.
Bad for my body, good for my soul,
Gonna break me or thrill me.
Oh, do you feel me?
Tell me how,
How you got me addicted to your existence.
I’m walking into the fire,
Let me lose control, let me go off the deep end.
Do you understand me?
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment