Hey, where your face at
These ringtones waiting for your call back
Strawberries on the Sydney beach
First class to Italy, just you and me
Like hmm 탁 트인 도로 위
In my passenger seat
350 on the dash
Speed running with me
Girl, please give me two seconds
그냥 스쳐 지나기엔 노을빛이 예뻐
나를 스친 바람 따라가다 보면
붉게 물든 도로에는 우리 둘뿐인 것 같아서
나와 눈을 맞출래?
나와 같이 가줄래?
It's like Havana, right now 어디든지 No problem
콘크리트 정글 속이라도 Romance는 더블로
석양이 다 숨기 전까진 있자
단둘이 걷던 발자국 남기자
Swimming, Swimming
I like this party
너와 나의 거리 느껴지는 떨림
Yeah 닮아가
Shawty, show me paradise
너와 매일 난 Valentine
준비됐음 옆에 타
3, 2, 1, Let's ride
To the left, to the left
To the right, to the right
To the front, to the back
Speaker volume 키워 봐
To the left, to the left
To the right, to the right
손을 높이 올려 봐
Tension 높여
Slide to your side
Left, right, down, wanna cha cha time
Miss universe right?
A to the Z 전부 Just my type
Bo, body talk, let's get jiggy
I don't want tea just wanna eat sweets
You brown sugar I'm cinnamon b
If we ain't together Imma rest in peace
동서남북 네 손잡고서 Refreshing
탄산처럼 터지는 기분은 Thrilling
I like to play it safe but for you I flip coins
뻔한 Classic 말고 뱉는 Slang talk
Wanna move with you anywhere any dance hall
픽 하면 씩 웃어 흘려봐 flirt jam
움직이는 진동을 따라 쳐 쿵쿵
뛰는 심장이 Drum 너 아닌 현실은 Blur
Let’s play
석양이 다 숨기 전까진 있자
단둘이 걷던 발자국 남기자
Swimming, Swimming
I like this party
너와 나의 거리 느껴지는 떨림
Yeah 닮아가
Shawty, show me paradise
너와 매일 난 Valentine
준비됐음 옆에 타
3, 2, 1, Let's ride again
To the left, to the left
To the right, to the right
To the front, to the back
Speaker volume 키워 봐
To the left, to the left
To the right, to the right
손을 높이 올려 봐
Tension 높여
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment