I go wild on my vacay
Still so deep in paradise
Living like an island, miles away
So high, softly intertwined
I’mma go for broke, let it ride
Drop it, play nice, roll that dice
Yeah gon’ keep on rockin’
Drop it, play nice, roll that dice
Yeah gon’ keep on bluffin’
We hit that lucky streak and
never thought it could decay
Pop it, stay high, rationalize
And we gon’ keep on talking
Second thoughts on my vacation
I keep on frontin’
Riding on that sensation
Let the luck run out
Ride with the feeling, don’t need a meaning
Stayin’ the night, I’m flippin’
And gone by morning, hell,
that’s nothing, right?
Yeah, gonna keep on
And it goes on, it goes on, it goes on
I’mma go for broke, let it ride
Drop it, play nice, roll that dice
Yeah gon’ keep on rockin’
Drop it, play nice, roll that dice
Yeah gon’ keep on bluffin’
We hit that lucky streak and
never thought it could decay
Pop it, stay high, rationalize
And we keep on talking
Face karma
Blame the timeline
Same, just roll that
And it goes on, it goes on
Face karma
Blame the timeline
Same, just roll that
And it goes on, it goes on
Drop it, play nice, roll that dice
Yeah gon’ keep on rockin’
Drop it, play nice, roll that dice
Yeah gon’ keep on bluffin’
We hit that lucky streak and
never thought it could decay
Pop it, stay high, rationalize
And we keep on talking
La la la la la la la
La la la la la la la
We hit that lucky streak,
never thought it could decay
And we stay high, rationalize
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment