Skip to main content

TALK - ALLDAY PROJECT


All they do is talk, talk, talk, talk, talk All they do is talk, talk, talk, talk, talk All I hear is blah, blah, blah Blah, blah, blah Talkin’ inside of their mouth, they stand on the couch, so please stop movin’ your lips 넌 백날 써 내려봤자 네 애인들 woah they already shakin’ those hips 만들어 내 새 루머, y’all just 부러워 delulu 네 재능이지 I don’t respond to no call, I’m makin’ the call Lil bro stop bugging my clique Yeah you heard him, don’t mess with the clique 9 outta 10 they be talking that ADP walk ’em down 우리 방식 All in your face yeah you don’t like that Running your big mouth since day one got my day ones running you down all day 앞에선 뭐라 못해 why they different? Phone 에서 바로 손떼 Way I’m feeling ’bout you don’t know what to call it Hate to do it to you, I’m just being honest 입만 열면 you be sounding so appalling Blah, blah Blah, blah All they do is talk, talk, talk, talk, talk All they do is talk, talk, talk, talk, talk All I hear is blah, blah, blah Blah, blah, blah All they do is talk, talk, talk, talk, talk All they do is talk, talk, talk, talk, talk All I hear is blah, blah, blah Blah, blah, blah The audacity Comin’ back to me naturally Imma blame it on gravity Talk with it I’m on top with it Locked in it Shot clock Pop pop pop and I’m not finished Speed up Quicker trigger on the clicker Let ’em bicker Talkin’ slicker Hear ’em whisper Make ’em sicker uh Pavin’ the way I say it in vain Respect and the reign is under the name 보여줄게 필요없어 긴말 떠들어대 살아났어 입만 아는 놈들 알아 볼 걸 진가 조용히 쉿 난 파지 한 길만 타 불같이 오르는 가치 불평불만은 나에겐 사치 Click 또 찾지 너의 그 관심 나에겐 profit 매일 똑같이 watch me Way I’m feeling ’bout you don’t know what to call it Hate to do it to you, I’m just being honest 입만 열면 you be sounding so appalling Blah, blah Blah, blah All they do is talk, talk, talk, talk, talk All they do is talk, talk, talk, talk, talk All I hear is blah, blah, blah Blah, blah, blah All they do is talk, talk, talk, talk, talk All they do is talk, talk, talk, talk, talk All I hear is blah, blah, blah Blah, blah, blah

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...