I can feel the pressure
But I’m looking away
You say it’s now or never
If I wanna change
Everything is spinning
like a hurricane I’m worried
I don’t wanna grow old
and be full of hate and worries
I’m not gonna sit here
all day doing nothing for me
I don’t wanna feel this
I’m just gonna do it
I don’t wanna feel this
I’m just gonna do it
I don’t wanna feel this
I’m just gonna do it
I don’t wanna feel this
I’m just gonna do it
I can feel the pressure
But I’m looking away
You say it’s now or never
If I wanna change
Everything is spinning
like a hurricane I’m worried
I don’t wanna grow old
and be full of hate and worries
I’m not gonna sit here
all day doing nothing for me
I don’t wanna feel this
I’m just gonna do it
I don’t wanna feel this
I’m just gonna do it
I don’t wanna feel this
I’m just gonna do it
I don’t wanna feel this
I’m just gonna do it
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment