Skip to main content

Midnight Blue - 노르웨이 숲 (Norwegian Forest) feat. 유인 (Yooin)


Stop for a second Look at us now I don’t even have to say it out loud The way you’re moving The way you lean It’s like a picture from a movie scene No more talking Just let it be Something’s happening to you and me I’m losing focus I’m losing time But I don’t mind if you’re still mine I see the spark in everything you do The whole world’s fading There is only you Don’t wanna leave Don’t wanna sleep Falling way too deep Oh I don’t wanna go no The city lights are dancing in your eyes I found my paradise Yeah I just wanna know know If you’re feeling what I’m feeling too In this midnight blue The world can wait Just me and you Walking slow on the edge of the street The sound of the river So bitter and sweet It’s not a dream It’s not a lie I can see the fire in the sky Maybe it’s the way you look tonight Everything feels so damn right Whatever it is I’m giving in Let another day begin I see the spark in everything you do The whole world’s fading There is only you Don’t wanna leave Don’t wanna sleep Falling way too deep Oh I don’t wanna go no The city lights are dancing in your eyes I found my paradise Yeah I just wanna know know If you’re feeling what I’m feeling too In this midnight blue The world can wait Just me and you No more maps to find our way There’s nothing left for us to say Just keep it real Just keep it true It’s always been you Oh we’re never gonna go no I’ll keep this moment deep inside my heart Even if we have to part Yeah I love you so so Everything is better when it's new Forever in this blue The world can wait Just me and you

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

어린 날의 소회 (Unlonging) - 정우 (Jungwoo)

일그러진 마음 들끓는 욕망 변해가는 삶 속에 헤매는 젊음 어두워진 밤 기울어가는 달 메마른 소망 못되게 날 미워한 마음 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 짙게 내린 안개를 가르는 발걸음 쉼 없이 널 향했던 내 시선들 아무도 모르게 애태우던 겁 많은 사랑 나의 사랑 나의 자랑 나의 젊음 눈부시게 찬란했던 찰나의 청춘 고이고이 묻어둘 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...