Right where I’ve always been
Unchanged, just like before
Where my eyes are drawn
Feels a little far away
Painting thoughts of you
These feelings overwhelm
Hoping they will reach you
I cross the night tonight
Gather all these scattered feelings
Someday they’ll reach where you are
Maybe just a little light
This night will never ever fade
Floating high in the sky
Far as stars are from the moon
I’ll fill the night with love
This night will never ever fade
Under faint moonlight
All this love I have for you
Will find it‘s way to you
Gather all these scattered feelings
Someday they’ll reach where you are
Maybe just a little light
This night will never ever fade
Under faint moonlight
All the time that we shared
keep them written in the night
Even after all this time
If it still shines on us
Someday we’ll reach each other
Even when the morning comes
will never let it fade away
All the time that we shared
will keep them written in the night
This night will never ever fade
Floating high in the sky
Far as stars are from the moon
I’ll fill the night with love
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment