Wanna come with me? Come with me?
I got a cubicle with your name on it
When they look at you
Look at me
I'm the boss and I'm watchin' everything
And I can't have you when I want you
And I can't see you when I need you
In the hallways
I'm looking
In the hallways
I'm looking
In the halls
I look for you
I know that you do
Lookin' back
I think of you
Know you think of me too
In the halls
I look for you
I know that you do
Lookin' back
I think of you
Know you think of me too
In the halls
I look for you
I know you
And I can't have you when I want you
And I can't see you when I need you
In the hallways
I'm looking
In the hallways
I'm looking
In the hallways
I'm looking
In the hallways
I'm looking
In the halls
I look for you
I know that you do
Lookin' back
I think of you
Know you think of me too
In the halls
I look for you
I know that you do
Lookin' back
I think of you
Know you think of me too
In the halls
I look for you
I know that you do
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment