Skip to main content

CLICHE - BOYNEXTDOOR


I’m so 기분 little 시시해 질려 압구정 분위긴 really 앗 뜨거 But 안 끌려 disco (Who’s that?) 그때 내 눈에 마침 들어온 너 (Who’s that?) 뭐야 very cliche I fell for you 뭐야 very cliche I fell for you (What did you do to me?) 뭐야 very cliche I fell for you 땀 많은 festivity 구워질 듯한 열기에 친구 놈들 피해 몰래 도망쳐 나오려다 Caught me sneakin’ 흘러 흘러 커지는 Drum에 발만 left and right 목만 축이는 중이야 I'm so 기분 little 시시해 질려 성수동 분위긴 really 앗 뜨거 But 안 끌려 disco (Who’s that?) 그때 내 눈에 마침 들어온 너 (Who’s that?) 뭐야 very cliche I fell for you 뭐야 very cliche I fell for you (What did you do to me?) 뭐야 very cliche I fell for you You like it? (그녀는 California, California) You’re my favorite (맴돌아 mosquito) 목말라해 잔뜩 알로에겔 잠 못 들어 can't get eyes off you I'm so 기분 little 시시해 질려 해방촌 분위긴 really 앗 뜨거 But 안 끌려 disco (Who’s that?) 그때 내 눈에 마침 들어온 너 (Who’s that?) 뭐야 very cliche I fell for you 뭐야 very cliche I fell for you (What did you do to me?) 뭐야 very cliche I fell for you 이제야 celebrate the night 어깨를 left and right 입술은 바짝 말라 one more shot Dancing all through the night, my girl 뭐야 very cliche I fell for you (We’re never gonna stop it Never, I feel like you) 뭐야 very cliche I fell for you (We’re never gonna stop it) 뭐야 very cliche I fell for you

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

어린 날의 소회 (Unlonging) - 정우 (Jungwoo)

일그러진 마음 들끓는 욕망 변해가는 삶 속에 헤매는 젊음 어두워진 밤 기울어가는 달 메마른 소망 못되게 날 미워한 마음 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 짙게 내린 안개를 가르는 발걸음 쉼 없이 널 향했던 내 시선들 아무도 모르게 애태우던 겁 많은 사랑 나의 사랑 나의 자랑 나의 젊음 눈부시게 찬란했던 찰나의 청춘 고이고이 묻어둘 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...