Skip to main content

WHICH SIDE - NOPARI & R.L. KING


Loving you ain’t nothing new to me Love how you step to the opportunity oh Are we giving and taking Is it reciprocated oh Are we running in circles Just to get it all working no There ain’t nothing wrong With what we been doing Ain’t no wasted time When we making movies Saving all my love for you (So that we can, we will) So we be on the Westside Just so I can hit it from the Southside Girl we gone take it to the Eastside Just so I can get on top You’re the only one I want Meet me on the Westside Just so I can hit it from the Southside Girl we gone take it to the eastside Just so I can get on top You’re the only one I want woah Get back get back get back All that loving Get back get back get back All that loving Get back get back All that loving All that loving All that Yes, Loving on you for eternity oh Love how you do the things you Do for me, just for my sanity No more giving and taking You know I won’t forsake you no Are we running in circles Just to keep it all working no, no There ain’t nothing wrong With what we been doing Ain’t no wasted time When we making movies Saving all my love for you (So that we can, we will) So we be on the Westside Just so I can hit it from the Southside Girl we gone take it to the Eastside Just so I can get on top You’re the only one I want Meet me on the Westside Just so I can hit it from the Southside Girl we gone take it to the eastside Just so I can get on top You’re the only one I want woah Get back get back get back All that loving Get back get back get back All that loving Get back get back All that loving All that loving All that Yeah

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

어린 날의 소회 (Unlonging) - 정우 (Jungwoo)

일그러진 마음 들끓는 욕망 변해가는 삶 속에 헤매는 젊음 어두워진 밤 기울어가는 달 메마른 소망 못되게 날 미워한 마음 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 짙게 내린 안개를 가르는 발걸음 쉼 없이 널 향했던 내 시선들 아무도 모르게 애태우던 겁 많은 사랑 나의 사랑 나의 자랑 나의 젊음 눈부시게 찬란했던 찰나의 청춘 고이고이 묻어둘 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...