Let’s go
Pulled up clean with the windows low
Whole squad deep, but we move like pros
You caught my eye from across that smoke
One little smile and you already know
No conversation, let your body speak
Bass line hitting while you move on me
You came with your girls, I came with the team
Tonight we’re turning real life to a dream
Walk in slow, let the whole room tilt
Blacked-out frame with a chrome-edge glint
Bass. once, make the floorboards bend
No countdown, we don't need no hint
Lock that stare, keep your chin down low
One step left, let the whole thing roll
I don't chase, I control that wave
When I say freeze, better hold that pose
Big step, big bass, no brakes
Hit once, whole stage gon shake
Slow burn, then I snap on eight
Lights flash, put the crown in place
Big step, big bass, no brakes
Low voice, make the whole room wake
Face-off, tell ’em clear that lane
We came for the win say the name
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment