New fit same face
just cleaner
no stress cut ties
I’m freer
you left I stepped up
went deeper
now my whole life look like a teaser
no text no calls no rerun
you check my page when you feel some
say less I don’t need feedback
you had me once, can’t get that
don’t ask how I been now
you see it when I step out
no talk I just show how
I move when I’m locked in
I’m too up
you can’t reach me
way too gone
you can’t keep me
say my name
don’t tease me
you lost me, now you need me
I’m too up, too up
I don’t look back no way
you had your shot no replay
now I’m gone I’m okay
Same vibe but I think different
no lies I move with intention
you tried to keep me in your system
I broke out with no permission
you talk I don’t respond
I see you but I move on
no hate just distance
I learned that from your absence
don’t ask how I been now
you see it when I step out
no talk I just show how
I move when I’m locked in
I’m too up
you can’t reach me
way too gone
you can’t keep me
say my name
don’t tease me
you lost me, now you need me
I’m too up, too up
I don’t look back no way
you had your shot no replay
now I’m gone I’m okay
I’m too up
you can’t reach me
way too gone
you can’t keep me
say my name
don’t tease me
you lost me, now you need me
I’m too up, too up
I don’t look back no way
you had your shot no replay
now I’m gone I’m okay
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment