Skip to main content

ONWARD (Prod By THE HUB) - 스트릿 월드 파이터 : 디렉터스 워 (SDF)


She in love with the crew I made her dreams come true (oh, oh) She in love, girl I know that you in love (love, love) But all I do (All I do) But all I do (All I do) But all I do (All I do) But all I do (All I do) Lowkey, I'm the loudest in the room, moving lowkey Big flex but I do it kinda lowkey You feel the pressure when I breathe Lowkey, I'm the loudest in the room, moving lowkey Big flex but I do it kinda lowkey You feel the pressure when I breathe Why you gotta be this- Walk in, jaw drop I don't chase, I get caught Put the crown in my cart Swipe once, rip hearts Big steps, kill cliques Every word go whip Talk loud, say zip You a meme on a clip When I see you dancing, I know you're a ten It's some kind of magic, we both know it right away I can hear the party, don't want it to end Getting real ecstatic, we both know it right away Everybody drop when they in my ting great Everybody drop when they in my ting great Everybody drop when they in my ting great, that's the new ting great, that's the new-new- Everybody drop when they in my ting great, Everybody Jump when they in my new ting Walk in, jaw drop I don't chase, I get caught Put the crown in my cart Swipe once, rip hearts

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

어린 날의 소회 (Unlonging) - 정우 (Jungwoo)

일그러진 마음 들끓는 욕망 변해가는 삶 속에 헤매는 젊음 어두워진 밤 기울어가는 달 메마른 소망 못되게 날 미워한 마음 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 짙게 내린 안개를 가르는 발걸음 쉼 없이 널 향했던 내 시선들 아무도 모르게 애태우던 겁 많은 사랑 나의 사랑 나의 자랑 나의 젊음 눈부시게 찬란했던 찰나의 청춘 고이고이 묻어둘 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...