Babe, won’t you stay,
don’t you wanna stay, yeah
Type of type of girl,
I’ll put you at your best, yeah
Babe, babe, won’t you tell me all the things
(Glitter babe Glitter babe)
Babe, won’t you come,
don’t you wanna come, yeah
Type of type of love,
you never wanna lose, yeah
Babe, babe, won’t you tell me what you need
(Glitter babe Glitter babe)
I got all I need when you’re by my side,
Babe, babe, for you I got me in too much
Maybe there’s a reason, puttin’ my walls down
Say we’re too far, we’re too far
And I got all my daisies in lately
You put me under your spell, yeah
I’m for you all the way, bet you never had
Type of type of girl, sure, yeah
Babe, baby,
you’re the one that I could never lose
Babe, baby, tell me, got my way back into you
Now do I, babe, so do I
Get me lost in your eyes,
all the ways I’m drawn to you
Now do I, babe, how do I
Let me stay by your side,
and we’re up all night cause of you
Babe, won’t you stay,
don’t you wanna stay, yeah
Type of type of girl,
I’ll put you at your best, yeah
Babe, babe, won’t you tell me all the things
(Glitter babe Glitter babe)
Babe, won’t you come,
don’t you wanna come, yeah
Type of type of love,
you never wanna lose, yeah
Babe, babe, won’t you tell me what you need
(Glitter babe Glitter babe)
이미 알고 있었잖아 너와 나 단둘인 걸
심장을 꺼내 보여줄까 해 가까워 너의 눈이 커
Wipe your tears, I got your back
난 빛이 나 널 가졌기에
내게 너를 다 줄래?
나도 나의 모든 걸 줄게
You're my Hailey, I'm your JB, no, I'm KG
What's wrong, baby? Tell me
할 일 미뤘어, 너랑 바다를 보려고
노을이 지고 있어
썰물처럼 네게로 빠지고 있어
노란 장미꽃이 펴, 내게 오고 있어
Baby, you bring out my best,
여름의 입구에서 널 생각해
시작만 있길 바래, 나와 너의 세상엔
Glitter in your soul,
I can see the glitter in your eyes
I already knew that you're the one,
넌 내 영혼을 씻어놔, my baby girl
Babe, won’t you stay,
don’t you wanna stay, yeah
Type of type of girl,
I’ll put you at your best, yeah
Babe, babe, won’t you tell me all the things
(Glitter babe Glitter babe)
Babe, won’t you come,
don’t you wanna come, yeah
Type of type of love,
you never wanna lose, yeah
Babe, babe, won’t you tell me what you need
(Glitter babe Glitter babe)
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment