The evening falls across the room
You’re sitting quietly by the window
There’s something in the way you smile
That makes me want to stay a while
You turn and catch me looking twice
I laugh and try to look away
But every time you come this close
I forget what I was going to say
Can’t take my eyes off you
Can’t take my eyes off you
Can’t take my eyes off you
Can’t take my eyes off you
The air is colder on the way
You move a little closer to me
Your hand finds mine without a word
Like it’s the easiest thing to do
We take the longer way back home
Just so the night won’t end too soon
And when you’re walking next to me
There’s nowhere else I’d rather be
Can’t take my eyes off you
Can’t take my eyes off you
Can’t take my eyes off you
Can’t take my eyes off you
Can’t take my eyes off you
Can’t take my eyes off you
Can’t take my eyes off you
Can’t take my eyes off you
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment