I heard you hang out with somebody else
That makes me feel really bad
I know you hang out with someone else
That makes me feel really bad
Some kinds of thoughts take me to the corner
Still amazing I forgave her (Oh, no)
I met you here
And left you there
You'll find your way to go
I've been wasting time on what's not mine
I heard you hang out with somebody else
That makes me feel really bad
I know you hang out with someone else
That makes me feel really bad
Oh you said this love flowed out of your hands
but you just slipped away
when you gon see the dark side of you?
Well, not tonight
I heard you hang out with somebody else
That makes me hurt really bad
I know you hang out with someone else
That makes me hurt really bad
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment