Walkin' wit' da mob
In a fit I just copped
What an inestimable life
Shit like three or five
It's not day, it's night
I'm makin' sum tweaks
Come see me later
You seem to love me, not the real me
Which I shaped well like play-doh
Something growing on my mind
No need to water it no more
There's a thing on my mind
That's been nagging for long
Tellin' things that I already know
Drop it, stop it, think I had enough
She get hickeys, he get stitches
Where my laurel wreath at?
I'm a mystic in this matrix
Tryna get through the day
I don't fuck with hoes
Clown emoji, post
Wanna hear tap, tap, tap
Please don't swipe away
Hiding from the sun lately
Would like my place to be shady
Wonder how they feel the love?
Wonder how they feel the love?
Hiding from the sun lately, oh
Wonder how they feel the love?
Wonder how they feel the love?
Would like my place to be shady, oh
Wonder how they feel the love?
Wonder how they feel the love?
Hiding from the sun lately, oh
Wonder how they feel the love?
Wonder how they feel the love?
Would like my place to be shady, oh
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment