Girl you know I'd pick up
When I'm riding round town,
whenever you call me up
When you're ready to throw it up
You call me a sicko
But you know that I know
That you've been just the same
We sip some tropical
We got so comical
We bouncing' down the hall
Throw you round like a racquetball
You draped in a hotel gown
It feel like gossip girl
She could go anywhere
I call her racquetball
She got me confused,
I'm caught up in it
You toss it to me, I bounce it right back
It's comes so naturally
You get a taste, I get one back
One more round we pick up the pace
Like we're coded
I won't quote it
She said I know you know,
I know you know, I know the truth
Better have no excuses
I can't, you can't let go
We move like we automatic, girl
Chit and chat, you can call me amigo
Huh, I can't think straight oh
Can't just play it cool
We sip some tropical
We got so comical
We bouncing' down the hall
Throw you round like a racquetball
You draped in a hotel gown
It feel like gossip girl
She could go anywhere
I call her racquetball
Yeah we still bouncing' and rallying
Girl, I just hit and you send it back
You got me focused on colorful things
And I don't even sip on that
We got somethin' chemical
Girl you know it just a minimal
I be saying through, what you want
All I want is ping and pong
She said I know you know,
I know you know, I know the truth
Better have no excuses
I can't, you can't let go
I can't let go, uh
Know you feel it too (Just be the truth)
In a telescope
Baby, I'm seeing through
Can't just play it cool
Girl you know I'd pick up
When I'm riding round town,
whenever you call me up
When you're ready to throw it up
You call me a sicko
But you know that I know
That you've been just the same
We sip some tropical
We got so comical
We bouncing' down the hall
Throw you round like a racquetball
You draped in a hotel gown
It feel like gossip girl
She could go anywhere
I call her racquetball
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment