Speech I spazz, goes straight to the fund
Bring your friend, let's double the fun
Mark my words, yeah I'm on this thugging
Tryna be mad, you looking for causes
I'm chilling out here, just looking for fun
High as the sun, better not touch
No I ain't never felt the need to be rushing
We live in different worlds,
feel like I'm Russian
Swaggin, tapped in
All that I do, then they wanna cuss me out
Repping, sagging
All that I do, then they wanna jack it, huh
Step in, gas shit
Ain't do shit to them
but they wanna cross me out
Instant action
Soon as I walk in they tryna cuss me out
Uh, uh
As soon as I hit from the back, then she go
Uh, uh
She said cuss me out,
cuss me out, cuss me out
I'm Swaggin, I'm tapped in,
that's passive, uh uh
Bring yo best friend, play tag team,
said uh huh, uh huh
(Yeah, yeah)
Speech I spazz, goes straight to the fund
Bring your friend, let's double the fun
Mark my words, yeah I'm on this thugging
Tryna be mad, you looking for causes
I'm chilling out here, just looking for fun
High as the sun, better not touch
No I ain't never felt the need to be rushing
We live in different worlds,
feel like I'm Russian
Swaggin, tapped in
All that I do, then they wanna cuss me out
Repping, sagging
All that I do, then they wanna jack it, huh
Step in, gas shit
Ain't do shit to them
but they wanna cross me out
Instant action
Soon as I walk in they tryna cuss me out
Im not Russian, I'm thai
Born and raised in southeast Asia
Im tired
Prove them wrong พวกแม่งจ้องจะเหยียบ
มองขึ้นดิ ยังกล้าคิดที่เทียบอีกอ่อ
I swear, I swear
Ima take what I want with my swag
Im swagging
ฟังที่พี่พูดไว้ไอ้น้อง no capping
Aint nobody taking my role
I'm the captain
Im splashing
Racks on the racks
No stylist, but styling everyday is a must
Kissing the mic everyday like the huzz
You asking where I get my denim from,
Watch where you stalling on
Get out my way, you's a sus
You on IG, you stunting, you fronting
As if you was balling,
pulling up with all of em props
Go cry about it, go tell yo pops
Then go rapping about the fake
dudes you pop again
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment