2am, my phone won’t stop
Pizza sitting, time’s on pause
Dirty plates, a messy floor
Your shadow still wants a pose
Keys still hanging by the door
Said we’re done, I said for sure
Cold replies hit to the core
Running cycles, never sure
2am, my phone won’t stop
Pizza sitting, time’s on pause
Dirty plates, a messy floor
Your shadow still wants a pose
Keys still hanging by the door
Said we’re done, I said for sure
Cold replies hit to the core
Running cycles, never sure
all day flex for you 난 이제 매일 쌓임
이번달엔 7000을 박아 계산 안해
어느순간 너무 커버린거만 같애
이제 날이가면 적어내려 꿈 같애
노란지폐가 비를내려서 나를 가로막을 정도로 벌텐데
그런데도 아깝지도않네 너에게 spend it
얼마든지 이젠 도텄네
홀로 지낸 시간이 길어서
내가 널 찾은뒤로 전부 바뀐듯해
골라도 돼 네맘에드는걸로
전부다 너를 위해서라면 i can flex
넌 말해 이제 나를 원해
유일하게 나를 칭찬했던 너와
내 시간이 멈추길바래
우리둘이 남아있는 이곳에서
2am, my phone won’t stop
Pizza sitting, time’s on pause
Dirty plates, a messy floor
Your shadow still wants a pose
Keys still hanging by the door
Said we’re done, I said for sure
Cold replies hit to the core
Running cycles, never sure
내 잔고는 0이 되질 않네
들어가야 돼 국세청 홈택스
나는 그게 뭔지 몰랐네
내 시간은 비싸지고 있어
이번년도 안에 코스닥에 상장해야돼
상상해야해 너와 있을 미래
ngl I got fasci
nated 매일 넌 나에게
우리 영원했음 좋겠어
영원한 건 없어 baby
그래서 소중한 거 아니겠어
시간이 멈추길 바라지 않아 대신
매 순간 너의 숨을 느끼겠어
2am, my phone won’t stop
Pizza sitting, time’s on pause
Dirty plates, a messy floor
Your shadow still wants a pose
Keys still hanging by the door
Said we’re done, I said for sure
Cold replies hit to the core
Running cycles, never sure
2am, my phone won’t stop
Pizza sitting, time’s on pause
Dirty plates, a messy floor
Your shadow still wants a pose
Keys still hanging by the door
Said we’re done, I said for sure
Cold replies hit to the core
Running cycles, never sure
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment