Skip to main content

genie lamp - 0WAVE


I just got to Vegas It will be the latest version, oh wow Probably still feeling that way right now I'm just meltin' a Montreal winter with you all, like the Persians Pull up on me if you got a problem But you're lookin' to ride my jet ski Put my wrist on froze, yeah shinin' And she said you lookin' so tight I just want her to bend down If you want it, you just reachin' out Yeah you just know, what you want, what you say, what you do It'll be right next to you I was buildin' it up, strugglin', failin', had to make it on my own Rub on her guts like a genie lamp Yeah, 1 to 10, my prayers May all be up my face Like how I'm putting all my kids on her Rub on her guts like a genie lamp Yeah, 1 to 10, all my prayers May all be up my face Like how I'm putting all my kids on her I'm praying Bae, you gotta show you'll keep it up All my kids, you'll eat it up Gotta show me, baby you'll keep it up I'm praying Dead prez, got plenty, I'll tip it up I like your panties, but keep it off Gotta show me, baby you'll keep it up Keep it up, I beat it up, I stay low key, I switch it up Hell yeah, just let 'em talk I just show 'em love 하지마 고민, you ain't close, 멀리 봐 I'm chasing more, I don't take less, I stay low She calls me the baddest She calls me a savage I had like, no fear at all Six steak knives, still tough Too many ties, let go I just show 'em love Rub on her guts like a genie lamp Yeah, 1 to 10, my prayers May all be up my face Like how I'm putting all my kids on her Rub on her guts like a genie lamp Yeah, 1 to 10, all my prayers May all be up my face Like how I'm putting all my kids on her 10k rings, you can get it like Tell me what you need like genie lamp I don't wanna show' em like anytime Guess you seem so different Yeah, I see and I be like We still smokin' it They think we still jumping it Hide and seek, why you callin' me? I be back by the morning B-B-B with em, get into a stance In a minute, girl I be showin', don't miss yo' chance Praying for the ones, ain't looking back Call em back, stop looking at my genie lamp Yeah I know, they keep hitting like Said it still 0 to 10, we keep winnin' like Just been on my thang, caught me in rain Don't call me ya friend, I got three with my chance This shit is all just how I imagined it, you know, you can tell this miracle Make holy water flow from my body, maybe I'll never run out of minerals When she talk about numerals Keep what she got on to a minimum I don't do subliminals Yeah, like it's spiritual Just pull me in like it's a ritual Prove your worth to me, you know the way Huh, rub on her guts like a genie lamp Take off my pants then she just pray Got on magic carpet, heading to the bay Put me in the spotlight I can leave you just tongue-tied Don't bluff, I hate lies If you wanna be mine Girl, squeeze me tight Rub on her guts like a genie lamp Yeah, 1 to 10, my prayers May all be up my face Like how I'm putting all my kids on her Rub on her guts like a genie lamp Yeah, 1 to 10, all my prayers May all be up my face Like how I'm putting all my kids on her I'm praying Bae, you gotta show you'll keep it up All my kids, you'll eat it up Gotta show me, baby you'll keep it up I'm praying Dead prez, got plenty, I'll tip it up I like your panties, but keep it off Gotta show me, baby you'll keep it up

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...