i’ve been tryna find you
like so bad
i’m so bad
거짓말쟁이 유후
수상한 눈빛 유후
눈치 없는 척 유후
장난꾸러기 유후
아닌데
순간 잠깐 잊었네 뭘
또 모른 척하네
아직 우린 아니야
한순간 멈칫했네
자꾸 딴 얘길 하네
괜히 아닌 척하네
우린 아직 먼 사이네
put you in my cellphone, why you talking bout shit
said you staying real close, but you never done it
every little promise gone, yeah you always doubt it
now I see your true face, don’t even talk about it
now I see your true face, don’t even talk about it
now I see your true face, don’t even talk about it
now I see your true face, don’t even talk about it
now I see your true face, don’t even talk about it
now I see your true face, don’t even talk about it
거짓말쟁이 유후
수상한 눈빛 유후
눈치 없는 척 유후
장난꾸러기 유후
now i spill, fall over all the things we've done
and make fight again
and don't find me in time but i will find all about
you and me under our love
put you in my cellphone, why you talking bout shit
said you staying real close, but you never done it
every little promise gone, yeah you always doubt it
now I see your true face, don’t even talk about it
now I see your true face, don’t even talk about it
now I see your true face, don’t even talk about it
now I see your true face, don’t even talk about it
now I see your true face, don’t even talk about it
now I see your true face, don’t even talk about it
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment