Skip to main content

villain - Eighteen April


Why am I the villain in your story of love? You twist every truth, still I’m not enough Now, why am I the villain Every time that you break, I try to walk away But I just can’t stay away Why am I the villain in your story of love? You twist every truth, still I’m not enough Now, why am I the villain every time that you break I try to walk away, but I just can’t stay away Why am I the villain in your story of love? You twist every truth, still I’m not enough Now, why am I the villain every time that you break I try to walk away, but I just can’t stay away Late night, you’re blowin’ up my phone again Same lies, different words you’re folding in Say it’s love but it’s feeling counterfeit Every touch got a little bit of poison in it Cold eyes, but you look at me innocent Switch sides like you don’t know what you did Play nice, then you turn into a stranger I’m stuck in the middle with your danger You keep pullin’ me under Say I’m the one to blame But you’re the storm I’m caught in And I can’t escape Why am I the villain in your story of love? You twist every truth, still I’m not enough Now, why am I the villain every time that you break I try to walk away, but I just can’t stay away Bad blood, but you call it chemistry Blackout every time you’re confessing me Say my name like it’s something you can rewrite Turn me into someone that I’m not in your hindsight Two-faced, yeah, you love me then you bury me Heartbeat always dying in your therapy You don’t heal, you just hide in the fantasy And I’m the ghost of everything you made me be If I’m the villain, then why do you need me? If I’m the problem, why won’t you leave me? You keep rewriting every memory Till I don’t recognize what’s left of me Why am I the villain in your story of love? You twist every truth, still I’m not enough Why am I the villain when I’m the one you crave? I try to walk away, but I just can’t stay away Paint me like I’m everything you hate But you’re the one who made me this way

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...