Why am I the villain in your story of love?
You twist every truth, still I’m not enough
Now, why am I the villain
Every time that you break, I try to walk away
But I just can’t stay away
Why am I the villain in your story of love?
You twist every truth, still I’m not enough
Now, why am I the villain every time that you break
I try to walk away, but I just can’t stay away
Why am I the villain in your story of love?
You twist every truth, still I’m not enough
Now, why am I the villain every time that you break
I try to walk away, but I just can’t stay away
Late night, you’re blowin’ up my phone again
Same lies, different words you’re folding in
Say it’s love but it’s feeling counterfeit
Every touch got a little bit of poison in it
Cold eyes, but you look at me innocent
Switch sides like you don’t know what you did
Play nice, then you turn into a stranger
I’m stuck in the middle with your danger
You keep pullin’ me under
Say I’m the one to blame
But you’re the storm I’m caught in
And I can’t escape
Why am I the villain in your story of love?
You twist every truth, still I’m not enough
Now, why am I the villain every time that you break
I try to walk away, but I just can’t stay away
Bad blood, but you call it chemistry
Blackout every time you’re confessing me
Say my name like it’s something you can rewrite
Turn me into someone that I’m not in your hindsight
Two-faced, yeah, you love me then you bury me
Heartbeat always dying in your therapy
You don’t heal, you just hide in the fantasy
And I’m the ghost of everything you made me be
If I’m the villain, then why do you need me?
If I’m the problem, why won’t you leave me?
You keep rewriting every memory
Till I don’t recognize what’s left of me
Why am I the villain in your story of love?
You twist every truth, still I’m not enough
Why am I the villain when I’m the one you crave?
I try to walk away, but I just can’t stay away
Paint me like I’m everything you hate
But you’re the one who made me this way
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment