Skip to main content

The Real Us - B.YOUR SIDE


Mh mh, mh mh, mh Uh uh (B.your side) 기다려왔어 널 (너) 내가 원했던 사람은 너 (너) 너 말곤 없었어 (어) 이제야 we’re together 누가 뭐래도 I don’t care Follow our own tempo 내 손잡고 let’s go (yeah) 너와 나, yes or no 같이 가자 let’s go (and) Sit, sit back Got no set, set back (uh) 부드럽게 Time to shake, shake that No notes, we’re two out of two 우린 perfect match of honey and dew Under the moonlight (moonlight) 잠시 멈춰 다시 깨고 싶지 않아서 (tonight) 꿈 같은 이 Slow-mo (woah) Be who you are 같이 let’s fly 어디든지 좋아 (the real us) 하루라도 You know I won’t let go 내 이유는 너야 한 번만 같이 가줄래 (yeah) 딱 한 번만 믿어 봐줄래 이 무게에서 take a vacation 맘대로 해 (no questions) We could be our own fantasy 흑백 말고 우린 그라데이션 (yeah) Under the moonlight (moonlight) 잠시 멈춰 다시 깨고 싶지 않아서 (tonight) 꿈 같은 이 Slow-mo (woah) Be who we are 같이 let’s fly 어디든지 좋아 (the real us) 하루라도 You know I won’t let go 내 이유는 너야 (The real you by my side) A moment out of space and time 지금 이 순간 (The real my by your side) For you and I (The real us b.your side) 서로 이끌린 순간 (The real us b.your side) 우리로 돌아와 3, 2, 1 (Yeah yeah) Set it free Let it be ‘Cause I love the real us I love the real us I love it I love the real us Yeah yeah I love the real us I love the real us

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...