Mh mh, mh mh, mh
Uh uh
(B.your side)
기다려왔어 널 (너)
내가 원했던 사람은 너 (너)
너 말곤 없었어 (어)
이제야 we’re together
누가 뭐래도 I don’t care
Follow our own tempo
내 손잡고 let’s go (yeah)
너와 나, yes or no
같이 가자 let’s go (and)
Sit, sit back
Got no set, set back (uh)
부드럽게
Time to shake, shake that
No notes, we’re two out of two
우린 perfect match of honey and dew
Under the moonlight (moonlight)
잠시 멈춰
다시 깨고 싶지 않아서 (tonight)
꿈 같은 이 Slow-mo (woah)
Be who you are
같이 let’s fly
어디든지 좋아 (the real us)
하루라도
You know I won’t let go
내 이유는 너야
한 번만
같이 가줄래 (yeah)
딱 한 번만
믿어 봐줄래
이 무게에서 take a vacation
맘대로 해 (no questions)
We could be our own fantasy
흑백 말고 우린 그라데이션 (yeah)
Under the moonlight (moonlight)
잠시 멈춰
다시 깨고 싶지 않아서 (tonight)
꿈 같은 이 Slow-mo (woah)
Be who we are
같이 let’s fly
어디든지 좋아 (the real us)
하루라도
You know I won’t let go
내 이유는 너야
(The real you by my side)
A moment out of space and time
지금 이 순간
(The real my by your side)
For you and I
(The real us b.your side)
서로 이끌린 순간
(The real us b.your side)
우리로 돌아와
3, 2, 1
(Yeah yeah)
Set it free
Let it be
‘Cause I love the real us
I love the real us
I love it
I love the real us
Yeah yeah
I love the real us
I love the real us
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment