I've gotta let you go
Cause I've been chasing ghosts
Talking to myself alone
Hoping you'd come
Love will come and go
But memories stay for more
So how can I get over you
When you're still with me
No I can't let you go
3 years I'm still on hold
I don't even know
How I used to be before
So how's it going?
It's all the same for me
Still having conversations with you
And I still think about you all the time
Every night is just another sleepless night
And the fact that I'm still stuck inside
These memories of your lies
That kills me is why
I've gotta let you go
Cause I've been chasing ghosts
Talking to myself alone
Hoping you'd come
Love will come and go
But memories stay for more
So how can I get over you
When you're still with me
Too bad at saying goodbyes
Your voice still fills my mind
Can you tell me what I'm supposed to do
So how'd you get over all the
Things we did together
The laughs and tears we shared
They still lie in the corner
It's just too much to bare
And I still think about you all the time
Every night is just another sleepless night
And the fact that I'm still stuck inside
These memories of your lies
That kills me is why
I've gotta let you go
Cause I've been chasing ghosts
Talking to myself alone
Hoping you'd come
Love will come and go
But memories stay for more
So how can I get over you
When you're still with me
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment