I thought the more I said
My words would wear away
I kept it inside always
A brand new t-shirt
Steps going faster
Open the rusted door
Sometimes I didn’t even believe myself
Once I heard you say
Wanted to lend my shoulder
Though it’s small
Cheapie wine that lukewarm sweet and sour
But it held the starry night
We sipped and drank it
While we’re in the tiniest space
We dreamed the widest space
With eyes that shine so bright
You already look like
Somewhere in the sky
Traces of memories
Painted over
I tried to erase my stains
Ready to go whenever we want
Walk in this strange place
With a song we’ve never heard
Look at each other
Just nod our heads
Even if love’s lost in this world
That lukewarm sweet and sour
But it held the starry night
We sipped and drank it
While we’re in the tiniest space
We dreamed the widest space
With eyes that shine so bright
You already look like
Somewhere in the sky
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment