I wanna be strong
and I wanna protect you
sometimes I wanna be tough
like your 6‘3 tight end boyfriend
but I’m asian boy with glasses
and I’m good at mathematics
and maybe k pop nerd
or I’m not good with girls
but I’m skinny asian boy
turned away from gym
I’m used to holding pens
than lifting freakin’ weights
girl you
girl I wanna drive a truck
so that I can pick you up
and I wanna get your kiss
when I drop you at the mall
when you say I‘m not good enough
oh i know that
It’s hard to say I’m good for you
ahh
but I’m asian boy with glasses
and I’m good at mathematics
and maybe k pop nerd
or I’m not good with girls
but I’m skinny asian boy
turned away from gym
I’m used to holding pens
than lifting freakin’ weights
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment