Staring out the door,
the sky is turning blue
Here we are, it is just me and you
My coffee’s getting colder,
but I don't really give a damn
Your laughter still echoes in my eye
Walking through the town,
when the sky turns gray
Thought about the plans
that we threw away
The city lights are blinking
like I've lost the way
But your hand lies with me,
telling me okay
Oooh Oooh
Tried to hold it on but it slips away
Sometimes I (fake a little smile)
Hoping silence break away
Don't worry you'll be happy
Don't worry you'll be fine
그저 우리 함께 할 수 있다면
Don't worry you'll be happy
Even everything goes ugly
그저 우리 함께 할 수 있다면
Sitting by the door,
sunlight’s peeking through
Dreaming the places
we wanderd to
The morning’s moving slowly,
but I don’t really care
With you beside me, I’ll go anywhere
Oooh Oooh
The sky always break whenever I pray
Sometimes light (just walks away)
Hoping silence to break in
Don't worry you'll be happy
Don't worry you'll be fine
그저 우리 함께 할 수 있다면
Don't worry you'll be happy
Even everything goes ugly
그저 우리 함께 할 수 있다면
Don't worry you'll be happy
Don't worry you'll be fine
그저 우리 함께 할 수 있다면
Don't worry you'll be happy
Even everything goes ugly
그저 우리 함께 할 수 있다면
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment