Got it all by myself
All the hurt that I let go
No more to say cuz I know
You know I wanna stay cuz I'm with it
You always wanna stay cuz I -
Don't take it the wrong way no way
I stay cuz I know
Finally safe
Finally soft
I know that you'll find me
If I'm ever lost
Finally took your love, I don't need too much
Finally safe
Finally soft
Sail through the storm
To land back in your arms
I hope you understand you the one that
I always prayed
You got me here
You got me riding out the wave
Cuz you got here
You got me runnin round the base
cuz you got me here always
You got me here, yeah
You got me feeling I been on ya mind
Call me out my lie
But I'm with ya now
I found you
You lay it all
I let it go
I, answer when you call me up
When you pull up on me slow, Go, oh
You know
I love
Your love
Fsho
You know
We flow
To grow
You know
When low
You're never on your own
We so
In love
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment