STILL I CALL THIS LIFE WHAT A MIRACLE
And I don’t want it any other way,
Neon light is dripping on street,
Midnight talks and my tired feet,
Every mile and every scars,
Still alive somehow tonight,
Yeah, I never meant to play it safe,
Always passing “No” signs,
So many bad calls lived I another day,
Tell me where the reason lies
Still looking for signs
Maybe that makes it real
All the nights I thought that I’d drown,
All the times I thought I would fall
on the ground,
Still I call this life what a miracle,
And I don’t want it any other way,
Yeah, I never meant to play it safe,
Always passing “No” signs,
So many bad calls lived I another day,
Every broken road be a reason,
Maybe that’s what makes it real,
All the nights I thought that I’d drown,
All the times I thought I would fall
on the ground,
Still I call this life what a miracle,
And I don’t want it any other way,
Still I call this life what a miracle,
And I don’t want it any other way,
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment