Wish me luck on this sunny day
I don’t wanna be hyped up or tuned in today
Ain’t nothing push me down,
Oh ain’t nothing pull me up
Floating like a jelly fish all day
Wish me luck cause I need it
Another stupid demo almost made me quit it
Every chord I’m playing now
Drags my mood around
Guess I’ll fake another song today
NA NA NA NA NA NA NA
Hate this stupid song
Half asleep with noisy ass mind
NA NA NA NA NA NA NA
Wish this stupid song
Would write itself so I can sleep
Maybe I got nothing to say
Maybe all my words just sound the same
Still I’m singing to ceilings
Like it’s gonna save me somehow
Wish me luck cause I need it
WOAH OH OH OH OH
Going through my old notes and
Looking for some miracle
Anything but this stupid song
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment