You can say what you wanna say
질척거리지 말고
Try to make me feel a way
But it don’t hit like it used to be
조급한 적 없어 난
네가 무슨 말을 해도
I’m a be like “어,어, 뭐”
Now I’m done with going low
나를 재는 말투도
앞 뒤 다른 얼굴도
Then you never had my side
상관없어 다 Oh Ah
내가 왜 이러는지
알려줄 필요 없이
Baby, let’ em do what they do
Let them talk, let them talk (mm, yeah)
Let them watch, let them watch (oh, no)
If they can’t love me right
Let them go tonight (let ’em go)
Let them judge, let them judge (so what?)
I won’t bend, I won’t break (no more)
If they can’t hold me soft
Let them walk away (away, away)
아마 넌 모르겠지
그때 내 모습에 가려
안 봐도 너무 뻔해
이게 다 네 얘기인 줄 모르고
이제 난 안 해 , that quiet type
이제 넌 못 봐, that softer light
But I have been too real to fake that shape
So if they can’t grow, let’em drift away
내가 왜 이러는지
알려줄 필요 없이
Baby, let’ em do what they do
Let them talk, let them talk (mm, yeah)
Let them watch, let them watch (oh, no)
If they can’t love me right
Let them go tonight (let ’em go)
Let them judge, let them judge (so what?)
I won’t bend, I won’t break (no more)
If they can’t hold me soft
Let them walk away (away, away)
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment