I remember that the night
you went into my heart
I never knew it was blooming
inside me
I remember that the aura
we had from now here
It’s like somewhere that I’ve never seen
But I knew I’d take your hand
Caught in all these ways we fall in
The more that I am into you
The deeper it, Hides into me
Losing the light, Falling apart,
Phasing out
Right here with me
Like the shade of undertone
Let us now
Catch the light, Coming arise again Oh~
So the leaves can be for us all
I remember when the little spark lit us
so warm
A world of dreams
that I wanted to be in
I remember
what I buried in my own dark side
Quiet like something
that I could have been shown
But I feel like we’re alright
Even if I take the wrong way now
The more that I am losing you
A quiet tide, It pulls me in
Fading away, Breaking apart, Vailing out
Holding the shape
Like the burning melody
Keep moving on
Though it’s hurting me,
I’m close to you all out Oh~
No one else can but pull me through
Wishing all of this could just slip away
Like it never been happened
In a loop we left back
You and I will breath again
The more that I am into you
The deeper it, Hides into me
Losing the light, Falling apart, Phasing out
Right here with me
Like the shade of undertone
Let us now
Catch the light Coming arise again Oh~
So the leaves can be for us all
In this world we can make it last
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment