희미한 달을 잡아보려
빛 바랜 길에 누워있네
너와 난
이 벽을 넘어야겠어
이제야 사라지겠어
유의미한 답은 뭐겠어
사랑을 받아야겠어
받은 만큼 돌려주겠어 난
Looking at your empty eyes
Not a single ray of light
You're gonna say,
'Where is the love?'
That's what I'm trying to say
Too late, as I say
Just you and I
There is no love
빛 바랜 길에 누워있네
너와 난
이 벽을 넘어야겠어
이제야 사라지겠어
유의미한 답은 뭐겠어
사랑을 바라야겠어
쌓인 만큼 돌려주겠어 난
Looking at your empty eyes
Not a single ray of light
You're gonna say,
'Where is the love?'
That's what I'm trying to say
Too late, as I say
Just you and I
There is no love
Look at the shadows fade away
It's grey
Time's over, it's all over
Take care
Looking at your eyes
Not a ray of light
You're gonna say,
'Where is the love?'
That's what I'm trying to say
Too late, as I say
Just you and I
There is no love
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment