Call up my squad, fall in
장비들 챙겨
Back on our feet, move out
We hit the DELTOROAD
Woah
쟤네는 필요해 MEDIC
우리 전략 마치 Magic
넌 감당 못해 내 squad
Soon as I’m down, I revive
We put opps on a death row
승리하고 챙겨 bank rolls
악셀 밟아, we on 과속
‘Cause we got no -
No limit
(We ain’t fear nothing)
No limit
(Red dot on they opps)
No limit
(정상까지 to the top, 1등 아니면 don’t want it)
Roll with it
(Slide on ‘em)
Roll with it
(Slick, my squad)
Roll with it, with no limit
(We come in heavy on DELTOROAD)
Stepping in, 전장엔 장난
없어
Choppers on station, watch out
Heli 가 비내려 하늘을 봐봐
Take over, Charlie 현재 상황 보고해
탱 갖다 박아놔 도로에
적들은 자꾸만 떨어 왜
Sniping your head from a mile away
T-bagging on their dead body, money dance
Knocked yo’ heads down
Couple bullets on your body
머리에다가 깔끔히 마무리
Inevitable 하지 my squad, my 무리
몇번이고 덤벼봐도 넌 무리야 무리
죽일 각으로 들어와도 안돼 아무리
정신차려 인마 나는 이미 니 뒤에
꼭대기에 도달, 아무도 없어 내 위엔
Giving out orders, I roger that
아직 안끝났어 인마, 마저해
빨간 점들로 적들을 마주해
걔네 눕혀놓고 우린 No.1을 맞이해
You better hide, 잘 숨어
어차피 you or me 하나는 죽어
겁쟁이처럼 찾아봐 쥐구멍
보이는 순간 니 머리엔 구멍
Compete with nobody
(Yeah, I call the shots)
내 Aim은 비싸지
(Yeah, enemy head I’mma pop ‘em)
조준완료 trophy 까지
(Pay the price)
Call up my squad, fall in
장비들 챙겨
Back on our feet, move out
We hit the DELTOROAD
Woah
쟤네는 필요해 MEDIC
우리 전략 마치 Magic
넌 감당 못해 내 squad
Soon as I’m down, I revive
We put opps on a death row
승리하고 챙겨 bank rolls
악셀 밟아, we on 과속
‘Cause we got no -
No limit
(We ain’t fear nothing)
No limit
(Red dot on they opps)
No limit
(정상까지 to the top, 1등 아니면 don’t want it)
Roll with it
(Slide on ‘em)
Roll with it
(Slick, my squad)
Roll with it, with no limit
(We come in heavy on DELTOROAD)
No limit
No limit
Roll with it
We come in heavy on DELTOROAD
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment