Skip to main content

RED ALERT - The Quiett, 던말릭 (DON MALIK) & Nosun


You can't f**k with these guys, boy World is ours, Nas, boy 영원히 rap is my toy New Ambition, label of the year Why you talkin' s**t like that? Dumb a** motherf**ker, red alert 가르쳐주지, 예의범절 Red, red, red alert Red, red, red alert Red, red, red alert Red, red, red alert On air 멈추라고 배웠잖니, 빨간 불이 켜질 때 곱게 손 떼셔 you motherf**ker, so late 여태껏 어디 있다 억지니 여긴 Ambition area, so visionary 빚어내지, 너희가 절대 못 하는 걸 시도레미 with dictionary *쉬워 내겐, I wish ya get it 이래도 모르겠다면 할 말이 있겠니 이게 취향 차이겠니, 잔바리 **들 잠자며 제끼는데 how can you jelly 얘넨 핑계들이 랩보다 좋아 실은 이런 애들 거의 매일 봐온 터라 정이 들어버려 냅두기로 지가 정한 거라 봐야겠지 뭐, 평생을 굶기로 불필요하다고 보긴 해 관객보다 래퍼가 많아 아니 하는 소리들이 개뻔하잖아 눈독 들여 재보다 잿밥에다가 정신차리고 이 노래 색깔을 봐봐 It's red, 네가 흘리게 될 피눈물의 색 포기에도 용기가 필요해 저기 봐, 겁쟁이들은 멈춰 있어 기로에 You can't f**k with these guys, boy World is ours, Nas, boy 영원히 rap is my toy New Ambition, label of the year Why you talkin' s**t like that? Dumb a** motherf**ker, red alert 가르쳐주지, 예의범절 Red, red, red alert Red, red, red alert Red, red, red alert Red, red, red alert (Big slime, let's go) Yeah, don't walk in my city when it's red alert B**ch a boy, this East Side, stay alert 한 손에 허벅지, baby, I'm from the dirt 총알이 초록 like, baby, it gon' make it hurt Bition my crew and my clique and my fam Way too high in the sky, shawty, we never land Twin Glocks 43 .45 go blam Yeah, I pop it, I pop, I pop it, gawd**n Yeah, walk it like you talk it, Homie, you ain't really s**t 네가 잘못하는 순간 Homie, I'm a make you bleed Yeah, I'm pourin' the lean 'til I die Baby, I'm a Gemini, two-faced Mask off, 인생은 do or die ** 또 헷갈려, baby, like who am I? 상관은 없어, 그냥 술이나 부어놔 I got a problem, 난 돈으로 해결 내가 랩을 할 때 ** 느끼지 대결 인정할 거는 해야지, shawty, we better ** Bition boys 단체로 makin' her wetter Like, huh, I said this red alert Like, b**ch, don't f**k with me 저 빨간 불이 켜지면 My face the last thing you gon' see, aiight Slatt You can't f**k with these guys, boy World is ours, Nas, boy 영원히 rap is my toy New Ambition, label of the year Why you talkin' s**t like that? Dumb a** motherf**ker, red alert 가르쳐주지, 예의범절 Red, red, red alert Red, red, red alert Red, red, red alert Red, red, red alert

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

어린 날의 소회 (Unlonging) - 정우 (Jungwoo)

일그러진 마음 들끓는 욕망 변해가는 삶 속에 헤매는 젊음 어두워진 밤 기울어가는 달 메마른 소망 못되게 날 미워한 마음 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 짙게 내린 안개를 가르는 발걸음 쉼 없이 널 향했던 내 시선들 아무도 모르게 애태우던 겁 많은 사랑 나의 사랑 나의 자랑 나의 젊음 눈부시게 찬란했던 찰나의 청춘 고이고이 묻어둘 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...