Skip to main content

ALIVE - 하츠웨이브 (hrtz.wav) feat. 성찬 (Sungchan) of RIIZE


We come alive, we come alive 빛으로 다시 born tonight (Ready for the show?) We come alive, we come alive 빛으로 다시 born tonight 눈을 감고 feel the vibe We’re the wave here, we’re the light We come alive, we come alive 끝나지 않을 이 순간 끌어당겨 to the light I can see it in your eyes 희미했던 너를 쫓아 선명하게 마주해 널 今ときめく瞬間 (지금 설레는 순간도) 하나씩 open up 눈이 마주친 순간 기분은 좀 upside down 나를 믿어주는 너의 손을 잡아 now 흥얼거리던 melody 스며들어 더 every single day and night I just wanna feel it Hold it in, don’t let it go 이 느낌 getting bigger 들려오는 심장 소리가 (Ready for the show?) We come alive, we come alive 빛으로 다시 born tonight 눈을 감고 feel the vibe We’re the wave here, we’re the light We come alive, we come alive 끝나지 않을 이 순간 끌어당겨 to the light I can see it in your eyes 저기 하늘 위로 빛이 새어 나와 멈춘 시간 뒤로 미친 듯이 ride 깨진 마음조차 별처럼 떠올라 숨을 크게 쉬어 yeah I'm alive Yeah, deep inside, I feel the spark 숨겨진 code들이 wake in the dark 선이 이어져 forming a line 다른 시간 위에서 crossing the sign 낯선 감각이 번져 now 조용히 바뀌는 flow right now 겹쳐진 layer, 하나의 tone 이건 우연이 아닌 new zone Keep it up, don’t you ever stop 이 끌림 계속 deeper 거부할 수 없는 설렘과 (Ready for the show?) We come alive, we come alive 바뀌어버린 이 공기와 너와 나, 둘만의 line We’re the wave here, we’re the light We come alive, we come alive 기억해 줘 지금의 날 Hope it’s always you and I I wanna see it in your eyes 이끌리듯 we’re here right now 더없이 빠져들어 I’ll take the side for you We come alive, we come alive 빛으로 다시 born tonight 눈을 감고 feel the vibe We’re the wave here, we’re the light We come alive, we come alive 끝나지 않을 이 순간 끌어당겨 to the light I can see it in your eyes Alive, alive, we glow Alive, alive, we know Alive, alive, we glow Alive, alive, we know Alive, alive, don’t stop We’re rising to the top Far away, away but close to you

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...