It’s all a lie
you're better off alone
so over now
oh shady , it’s involuntary
You got a sin on ya
playing it cool like that
wish you’d misbehave
every time you’re smiling
I keep finding A clue
you got a new fade (uh)
dipped in new cologne
Is the stain all gone
you selling me drama
no more trauma
If we
lately, I want you to break
every promise that you made
look, all I gotta do is be done
I can't take it, why are you shady?
spitting out the poison you gave me
fading, drown alone, no one on your side
I can't take it, why are you shady?
spitting out the poison you gave me
fading, drown alone, no one on your side, now
lately, I want you to break
every promise that you made
look, all I gotta do is be done
I can't take it, why are you shady?
spitting out the poison you gave me
fading, drown alone, no one on your side
I can't take it, why are you shady?
spitting out the poison you gave me
fading, drown alone, no one on your side, now
oh shady , it’s involuntary
oh shady , it’s involuntary
oh shady , it’s involuntary
oh shady , it’s involuntary
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment