Watch how you speak on my name fam
I do not forget, I do not forgive
Crazy how this turned out
난 결국 burnt out
난 더 이상 쫒지 않아
돈은 더 이상 좋지 않아
친구는 더 이상 얻지 않아
겪은 걸 또 겪지 않아
You mother fuckers want me to rap tight
Fuck your appetite
Shit is like a
Bad relationship
가운데 껴있는
애매한 내 매일은
Lonely more than famous
의미를 또 찾지만
I don’t have a clue
I ain’t talking about the music
여긴 I’m gonna flip
책임을 모르는 놈들이
죽어라 찾는 책임
가만있자
너희가 책임져 본 것이 뭐가 있나
계속 털어댄 이빨
전문의 라더니 새끼야
결국 못 유명해져서 안달이 난 개새끼가
I’m tryna love the occasional L
어저께의 나 does not ring a bell
내일의 나 will never kiss and tell
유지와 보수 나의 믿음
I’m tryna love the occasional L
어저께의 나 does not ring a bell
내일의 나 will never kiss and tell
유지와 보수 나의 믿음
I’m tryna love the occasional L
어저께의 나 does not ring a bell
내일의 나 will never kiss and tell
유지와 보수 나의 믿음
믿는 구석은 나의 믿음뿐
가진게 두가지의 이름뿐
꺼져가는 불에 또 기름 부어
성가신 흐름 대충 보는 Fool
I’m tryna love the occasional L
I’m tryna love the occasional
I’m tryna love the occasional
I’m tryna love the occasional L
내일의 나 will never kiss and tell
I’m tryna love the occasional L
I’m tryna love the occasional
I’m tryna love the occasional
I’m tryna love the occasional L
내일의 나 will never kiss and tell
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment