Skip to main content

S!REN - 올아워즈 (ALL(H)OURS)


Ring ring, on my pulse U ain’t gonna sway yuh Ring ring, all y’all pause I ain’t tryna play yuh Ring ring, on my pulse U ain’t gonna sway yuh Ring ring, all y’all pause I ain’t tryna play yuh Where we even goin’ 불길한 이 Sign yeah Gotta keep it lowkey You know I just go ya 갈팡질팡 의미 없어 Put that shit aside yeah We gon’ get it Run it, baby Now we gotta blow up 삑 하고 울리는 Siren 쎄함을 감지 들리는 Melody에도 안 해 GG and go 모른 체 가 아 몰라 난 Chase that echo 겁 안 나 It’s me I’ma get ya Put it down? 되려 올려 그 템포 됐어 Okay 걸려도 Get that Mic swagger 저 미지의 섬, 빛을 잃은 길 이끌려 Only one I’ve never seen 달빛이 가린 진실 비밀은 파도 속에 Sun fades out, I glow Side with ma team yuh Takin’ all that risk yuh Stack on the ship yuh Sirens on my six yuh Side with ma team yuh Bet it all on this yuh Don’t give up shit yuh Sirens on my six yuh Ring ring, on my pulse U ain’t gonna sway yuh Ring ring, all y’all pause I ain’t tryna play yuh Ring ring, on my pulse U ain’t gonna sway yuh Ring ring, on my route Be movin’ like a phantom yuh Keep it zany 처음 내 맘은 Wavy yuh Get it, XayD Don’t ever tryna test me Straight to the top 감으로만 Feel this flow-oa You better know us now 계속 Ring ring 맘대로 Shooooong- Pull that on and on and on 더 풀 수 없어 Let me know We got that woe Take a look inside the fog 저 너머로 밝혀낼 실체를 마주해 I know you’ll move your lips I see that sea too much 대체 어디 누가 liar? 계속 쫓아 Inside the light 거짓 같던 우리의 Alliance 저기 빛을 Lookin’ for I’ve been movin’ low yeah I’ll be finished ‘fore da show Sail to the paradise 꿈을 향해 Slidin’ Yeah, 우릴 믿고 가 Ready to fly Yeah, we know that we shine Burnin’ in my mind yeah Yeah I’ma hear the voice and then 위로 Shoong—— Ring ring, on my pulse U ain’t gonna sway yuh Ring ring, on my pulse U ain’t gonna sway yuh Ring ring, all y’all pause I ain’t tryna play yuh Ring ring, on my pulse U ain’t gonna sway yuh Ring ring, on my route Be movin like a phantom yuh Ring ring, on my pulse U ain’t gonna sway yuh

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

어린 날의 소회 (Unlonging) - 정우 (Jungwoo)

일그러진 마음 들끓는 욕망 변해가는 삶 속에 헤매는 젊음 어두워진 밤 기울어가는 달 메마른 소망 못되게 날 미워한 마음 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 짙게 내린 안개를 가르는 발걸음 쉼 없이 널 향했던 내 시선들 아무도 모르게 애태우던 겁 많은 사랑 나의 사랑 나의 자랑 나의 젊음 눈부시게 찬란했던 찰나의 청춘 고이고이 묻어둘 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...