Yeah I’ve been that girl, didn’t you know
Hit different now though
Got some tricks, you know I got magic
I need a little more space in the room
I don’t gotta hack it just to win
I don’t need to plot it being me
I know my worth, that’s my energy
Yeah yeah yeah
Brushin’ my clothes, keep’em stylish
Raw nails out, I’m that aesthetic
Dab of gloss on me delighted
Low key stuff got me excited
Guess what? I got my own back
When you thought I would never win
Breathe in, breathe out
Meditating think I’ve been born again
Lucky charms, on my wrist
Morning bowl 그 속에 charm 몇개씩
Gotta pick my favorite, 크게 bite it
Now I know how to be me
Lucky star, make a wish
And I always bet on me,
that’s the recipe With or without,
Imma hit big
Being my own charm, Imma win this
이제는 알겠어 move to the rhythm
지겨울 만큼 해봤어 고민은
Tarot told me I’m messy but I’m winning
Pinned it on my vision board
and now it’s all real
All the things I manifested pulling through
I don’t need to plot it being me
I know my worth, that’s my energy
Brushin’ my clothes, keep’em stylish
Raw nails out, I’m that aesthetic
Dab of gloss on me delighted
Low key stuff got me excited
Guess what? I got my own back
When you thought I would never win
Breathe in, breathe out
Meditating think I’ve been born again
Lucky charms, on my wrist
Morning bowl 그 속에 charm 몇개씩
Gotta pick my favorite, 크게 bite it
Now I know how to be me
Lucky star, make a wish
And I always bet on me, that’s the recipe
With or without, Imma hit big
Being my own charm, Imma win this
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment