I don't need too much, my daisy
Just wanna be lover
take it slow,you'll be fine
If you need me , I'll just be there for you
Don't you worry bout me babe
It doesn't matter cuz , be there, be there for you
I was seekin for a true love baby
then I met you and I fell in love yeah
you were kinda diffrent
from all the others baby
Nobody's like you
I'll never gon' leave you
I'll be by your side
I love you love you
and you better know
that you're beatiful
Your hair looks fine and nice
You gotta know
you're the one I want
my heart is racing yeah
Just for you babe
I'll be what you need
that distance doesn't matter
ah ah I think I'm into you
into you
I don't need too much, my daisy
Just wanna be lover
take it slow,you'll be fine
If you need me , I'll just be there for you
Don't you worry bout me babe
It doesn't matter cuz , be there, be there for you
yeah all the diamonds won't be need
I just need you here and now , yeah
Everything is gonna be fine
cuz I'll give it all to you
I'll wait until you notice
I'll wait ever forever
I'll never gon' leave you there alone oh
and you better know
that you're beatiful
Your hair looks fine and nice
You gotta know
you're the one I want
my heart is racing yeah
Just for you babe
I'll be what you need
that distance doesn't matter
ah ah I think I'm into you
into you
I don't need too much, my daisy
Just wanna be lover
take it slow,you'll be fine
If you need me , I'll just be there for you
Don't you worry bout me babe
It doesn't matter cuz , be there, be there for you
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment