Got twenty-nine reasons why why why
Everything I’ve seen looking
bright bright bright
Every candle on my cake goes light light
And another candle wait for the night night
음 혼자가 편해질 나이
Like a locked door
You can’t see what’s on my mind
깜빡 하고 떴다 감은 사이
Twenty-nine lit candles on my cake
Same old me
Jersey, rage 위에 jerk, make it classic
Sipping that ruby lights,
peak level can’t stop it
신경쓰지마 그냥 I’m just ridin’
Hoo 하고 Blow, it was written in the ashes
Got twenty-nine reasons why why why
Everything I’ve seen looking
bright bright bright
Every candle on my cake goes light light
And another candle wait for the night night
널 못 알아 보고서 멈칫
바지 손 넣어 right pocket
No filter, 켜 flashlight
그냥 나눠 비밀얘기도
A piece of blueberry cake
Taste like my yesterday
달지만 조금 셔
한 입 더 삼켜
매일 생일처럼
입 안에는 still tasty
Same old me
Jersey, rage 위에 jerk, make it classic
Sipping that ruby lights,
peak level can’t stop it
신경쓰지마 그냥 I’m just ridin’
Hoo 하고 Blow,
it was written in the ashes
Got twenty-nine reasons why why why
Everything I’ve seen looking
bright bright bright
Every candle on my cake goes light light
And another candle
wait for the night night
Got twenty-nine reasons why why why
Everything I’ve seen looking
bright bright bright
Every candle on my cake goes light light
And another candle wait for the night
Birthday cake
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment