It’s that I don’t feel like getting
friendly with you hoes
It’s that ain’t nobody on my level,
fuck the scores
It’s that I think you should only
take what you can hold
It’s that 나는 너무 진지해
and this ain’t never sport
It’s that I don’t feel like getting
friendly with you hoes
It’s that ain’t nobody on my level,
fuck the scores
It’s that I think you should only
take what you can hold
It’s that 나는 너무 진지해
and this ain’t never sport
It’s that I can’t do this shit no more
On no more petty shit
It’s that maybe flopping is your fetish
Okay Let it be
It’s that I can’t bear this shit
Okay bitch okay let it rip
But It’s that ticking never stops
I’m running out of
It’s that ticking never stops
You running out of
It’s that It’s that ticking never stops
You running out of time
It’s that what you only do is
Running from your mind
It’s that what you only do is
Running from your
It’s that, It’s that,
It’s that ticking never stops
It’s that I don’t feel like getting
friendly with you hoes
It’s that ain’t nobody on my level,
fuck the scores
It’s that I think you should only
take what you can hold
It’s that 나는 너무 진지해
and this ain’t never sport
It’s that I can’t do this shit no more
On no more petty shit
It’s that maybe flopping is your fetish
Okay Let it be
It’s that I can’t bear this shit
Okay bitch okay let it rip
But It’s that ticking never stops
I’m running out of
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment