every day in my dream
끝나지 않는
사랑은 trailer
사랑은 trailer
love is trailer
머릿속에 떠오르는 마구잡이 멜로
tear it up and tape it down 더 쌓여가는 layer
어렴풋이 느껴지는 기억의 flavor
It’s not real my love is trailer
나도 모르겠어 뭘 원하는지
기억에 없는 scene really have no idea
데려가줘 plz before I lose errthing
yeah I’m ‘bout to fail
one shot no way I need that one last chance
I don’t have any no option
죽어만 갈 수 없기에 yeah
일어나 계속 하기로 해
where’s my key at
알어 본질은 뒤에 있어 실존의
tryna find a way out
올라가 위로 without fear yuh
지루한 시간은 뒤로
단 한치의 망설임없이
make it fuego
here we are the frame
burn it out the game
벗어나 여기에서
no one left to blame
every day in my dream
끝나지 않는
사랑은 trailer
사랑은 trailer
Love is trailer
머릿속에 떠오르는 마구잡이 멜로
tear it up and tape it down 더 쌓여가는 layer
어렴풋이 느껴지는 기억의 flavor
It’s not real my love is trailer
머릿속에 떠오르는 마구잡이 멜로
tear it up and tape it down 더 쌓여가는 layer
어렴풋이 느껴지는 기억의 flavor
It’s not real my love is trailer
머릿속에 떠오르는 마구잡이 멜로
tear it up and tape it down 더 쌓여가는 layer
어렴풋이 느껴지는 기억의 flavor
It’s not real my love is trailer
one shot no way I need that one last chance
I don’t have any no option I’m ‘bout to fail
one shot no way I need that one last chance
I don’t have any no option I’m ‘bout to fail
Love is trailer
머릿속에 떠오르는 마구잡이 멜로
tear it up and tape it down 더 쌓여가는 layer
어렴풋이 느껴지는 기억의 flavor
It’s not real my love is trailer
머릿속에 떠오르는 마구잡이 멜로
tear it up and tape it down 더 쌓여가는 layer
어렴풋이 느껴지는 기억의 flavor
It’s not real my love is trailer
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment