Moonlight
More life
Am I really selfish
네가 좀 더 많이 주길 원하면
No lie
No lie
Am I really foolish
유리 같은 너의 맘을 원하면
Do you really put me in your
listed place
Or only hear it when your algorithm’s
shuffle play
Realize
Realize
답을 알게 되고 나도
너를 사랑할 수 있을까
I’m crying for the lie all night
I’m crying for the lie all night
I’m waiting for tomorrow’s light
I I
I don’t matter what you are
Baby I can’t easily fall asleep tonight
Cause I think you all the night
It’s oh very lonely night
My baby it’s my sober thought
You treated me like shepherd boy
Yeah if you want I’ll be
the wolves
The wolves
I’m crying for the lie all night
I’m crying for the lie all night
I’m waiting for tomorrow’s light
I I
I I I I
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment